Bound for Australia

Photo Credit: ivan.kovpak via Compfight cc

When I’m older, I want to visit Australia. One thing I love about Australia is the Great Barrier Reef, every time I see pictures like the one here, I just want to go down there and swim with the fish. I would take a plane straight there and stay in a hotel overlooking the water. I would probably bring a friend with me and we would go snorkeling or scuba diving. I’ve ¬†done that in Hawaii when I was in 1st grade and I still remember it as the best part of the trip. It’d make it even better because my parents wouldn’t be there to stop me from going the places I wanted.

There’s a lot to do in Australia. When I go there, I’d probably want to visit all the major sightseeing/tourist sights. First I’d go to the Great Barrier Reef and go snorkeling, then I’d go to the outback probably on a tour, and finally, I’d go to a zoo or the famous plateau that’s there. Hopefully, there wouldn’t be a money budget but if there was I’d probably have to cut back on the places and activities I’d do. Another thing I’d probably do is rent a car and me and my friend could drive through all the popular places there, maybe we could even visit the Sydney Oprah House. We’d be sure to take a lot of pictures.

If I did go to Australia, I’d probably want to stay for 2-3 weeks to make the trip memorable. After all the sightseeing stuff, I might be tired of that so I could just hang out with my friend on the beach or something. Beaches are really nice and peaceful to me, it’s just really calm and cool. Then, after the trip and we flew home, I’d tell my friends and family about all the memories I’d have made. I’d show them pictures and souvenirs from Australia and it’d be really cool. If you want to find out more about the Great Barrier Reef, here’s a link:¬†http://whc.unesco.org/en/list/154